Nagore Fernandez, Ashfield’s Head of Patient Services for Europe, shares what it takes to launch and measure a successful patient support programme.
Patients, payers and healthcare professionals have high expectations for patient support programmes (PSPs). Pharma’s ambition is to deliver a truly differentiated service with measurable results and improved patient outcomes. But is this ambition always achieved?
We are hosting a one-hour webinar to help you deliver an exceptional PSP. Join Nagore and our panellist, Thomas Kerscher, Global Head Patient & Customer Excellence for Shire.
Discover 5 ways to make your PSP a big success:
- Get invaluable insights based on 16 years’ experience of creating successful PSPs
- Learn to design, deliver and measure a programme that really stands out
- Take away practical dos and don’ts that will change the way you think about PSPs
Answer the questions:
- How do we define success and add value to lots of different stakeholders – internally and externally?
- How can we understand patients’ needs and use individualised care plans to successfully change behaviour?
- What does a ‘single view of the patient’ really mean and how does it work?
- What tactics can we use to enrol more patients?
In our webinar, we’ll share learnings from our own experience and practical tips to best meet the needs of patients, improve adherence and achieve your own organisational goals.