Why maximizing patient outcomes now requires a mind-over-matter approach
FREE WEBINAR | April 29, 2020 | 9 am New York / 2pm London / 3pm Paris
You’ve put the work in.
You’ve pieced together the patient journey. You’ve scripted your messaging perfectly. You’ve lined up the channels. The data has been verified.
So your patient support program is ready to roll, right?
Unfortunately not. The truth is, information-based approaches – the type we all pursue – rarely result in sustainable changes to people’s behavior. On average, just 20% of your intended patient population is influenced.
Just because you have ‘the right message in the right place, at the right time’, you’re not necessarily providing a good patient experience, nor will you achieve successful outcomes.
That’s where behavioral science, combined with effective use of technology, provides a holistic, practical approach – addressing not just the clinical but also the psychosocial aspects of living with a condition. And when done well, it empowers patients to self-manage their own healthcare and build a new, positive journey. Join the webinar to:
- See how behavioral science with patient-centric technology enables personalized support
- Empower patients to make healthy decisions using techniques that promote adherence
- Explore a ‘whole patient’ approach to meet patients where they are – mentally, not just physically
Listen to the expert panel discussion, featuring:
- Nareda Mills, President, Ashfield Patient Solutions, US
- John Hamilton, Executive Vice President, MicroMass
- Stephanie Ribbe, Global Head Patient Advocacy – Neuroscience, Novartis
- Doug Stover, Vice President, Global Head of Innovation, Alexion.
Click here to register. Can’t make it? Submit your contact information and receive the on-demand version.