As your portfolio changes, existing brands may be re-positioned in your field coverage plan or you may move your field force to a higher value brand due to budget constraint. Or perhaps you have a seasonal brand that needs a boost in coverage.
These are just some of the reasons why a brand may not get the attention it needs to maintain engagement – and by removing or minimising coverage, you could be leaving valuable revenue behind.
We all know how difficult it is to get time with healthcare professionals in the first place, and to lose that momentum can risk losing them forever.
How can you use e-detailing to avoid this scenario?
With the right approach and implementation, e-detailers can take up the slack and maintain the quality coverage you need for most targets. We have seen time and again that, with the right segmentation of your prescribers and associated targeting call plan, key customers will keep active with your brand.
E-detailers are a high quality, credible solution to your sales coverage requirements with a number of benefits:
- Get past gatekeepers and keep your targets informed, covering more territory and doing so more quickly than your field reps can
- Deliver the same level of service that your customers have come to expect, and take the burden off your more costly field teams
- Ability to cover mature brands, test new markets for existing or new brands, and even clean up your contact lists to optimise future coverage plans
- Provide out-of-hours service to better respond to doctors’ timetables, and conduct video chats to go over key information
- Deploy a hybrid approach, where appropriate, with e-detailers also spending some time in the field.
For those targets requiring a face-to-face meeting, you can also address their needs with less costly Patient Service Team reps.
There are different reasons why your brand may be under performing, but making the call should not be one of them. Ashfield can help you identify appropriate contact centre targets, set up and implement a plan to keep them engaged and keep your brand top of mind – where it should be.
If you would like to find out more about Ashfield’s multichannel services, please get in touch. In the UK, please contact Karen Bell on +44 7823 535956 or email Karen Bell.